Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Shape to Symbol GIF

                                                               MY GIF: word-Fix
                                                               REFLECTION
1) The most frustrating aspect of the program photoshop was deciding how to start and that if it delivered my idea correctly. Another struggle was trying to create the image thats I envisioned but was hard to put it accurately on paper.
2) After completing this project, the tool in photoshop that I feel most confident in using is the polygonal lasso tool because most of my shapes were blocky and geometric so I had to use that tool the most.
3) A tool I wish I was better at using would be the lasso tool so that I could have some more  organic and fluid shapes. I think the lasso tool would also help me create more shapes and make my work seem more realistic.
4) In the next photoshop I would like to create another animation that has more curves and more realistic features like a face or person.

No comments:

Post a Comment