Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Good Logos


This is the monster Logo. I think that this is a good example of a good logo because it looks like claw marks made by a monster which makes sense. It also uses very bright green colors which is very vibrant against a black monster can making it stand out and very recognizable. The simplicity also makes this logo so good because it can easily be recreated,
Shield by Deividas Bielskis
I think this logo is very well created because its use of only using 2 colors making it simple to recreate and doesn't overwhelm the viewer with a lot. This makes me think of identity protection because the thumb print makes me think of identity and the shield reminds me of protections and together gives me the idea that this is a symbol for an identity protection agency. I also think that using a small palette of colors is beneficial because it keeps the symbol simple and easy to remember. Using the bright blue also makes the symbol stand out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment