Thursday, February 26, 2015

Logo Reflection

The most challenging thing for creating my logo design was deciding where to place the text "Film Club." I didn't know whether I should put it on the projector or on the bottom or the to. I finally decided to make it projected from the projector because it makes sense and can also be incorporated into an action of the words coming out. Also another challenge I had was adding more color to my orignal logo because it was just black and white. I solved this by adding three bars that represents the vents in a projector and gave the text color as well. I made the colors red, blue and yellow because they are the three primary colors which make up all colors.
I think the most successful part of my project is the image part of the logo because it looks like a projector which represents how the club records their own film.

No comments:

Post a Comment