Thursday, September 18, 2014

About Me

My names Tenzin Wangchuk. My hobbies are playing video games, basketball, and drawings things from time to time.
My favorite shows are ADVENTURE TIME, regular show, breaking bad, family guy and basically most cartoons.
I like the movies Avengers, Forest gump, Reservoir dogs, Pulp fiction, The big Lebowski, Django unchained,Inglorious bastards and Fight club.
When I go out for lunch I usually go to davinci's pizza because students get free drinks.
I'll make this blog for either games or movies or both because those are probably things i know about the most.
You can use this link to watch movies "http://putlocker.is/featured/1"  just dont go around telling ppl.

6 comments:

  1. oh my god that background of yours, bro
    and yesss putlocker LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming the putlock link is a movie streaming site. It probably will not work at school and it will most likely have legal issues in the future due to copyright laws but nonetheless useful. I only recently started watching Adventure Time and I really enjoy the look and the characters. What's your favorite Adventure Time character?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BMO is da BESTEST!!!!!!!! Also i heard that lady rainicorn speaks korean. DONT YOU SPEAK KOREAN!?!?! ERRMAHGERRR TRANSLATE PLZZZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES YES. It's so cute when she does omg. HER AND JAKE THOUGH.

      BRO DO U SHIP THEM.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (attempt #2)
    i'm watching you draw now (does that sound creepy? ...nah) and yaaay adventure time! i love bmo!! lady rainicorn is cool too (y)

    ReplyDelete